Stavre is the perfect midcut boot for light winter hikes. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole has 16 steel studs that provide reliable traction even on pure ice. The waterproof GORE-TEX membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide last, Ortholite Hybrid insock and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long active winter days.
- 20 percent recycled rubber in the outsole
- BOA Fit System
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining that meets Oeko-Tex 100 standard
- Midsole compound made with 20 percent BLOOM foam EVA.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign, 100 percent recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
- Studded BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic studs
- Upper made with bluesign, solution dyed and 100 percent recycled GRS certified polyester
- Inner heel and toe reinforcements are made from 60 percent nylon from recycled fish nets
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 12 x 5 inches
- Ship Weight