Ivalo BUGrip is one of the all-time Icebug best-sellers. This version has seen some upgrades but is still as convenient and light as ever. The upper is quilted RipStop with good water resistance. The insulation layer is made of 100 percent recycled polyester. Ivalo is protected from snow and slush by the mudguard that wraps the whole lower footpart of the boot. Weather resistant front zipper makes Ivalo easy to put on and off. ESS stabilizer and lots of forefoot rocker gives stable platform for fast and healthy feet. Wide ergonomic last. Outsole with dynamic carbide tip studs gives confidence on ice but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces.
- BLOOM foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower recycled merino wool felt
- Midsole compound made from 20 percent BLOOM foam EVA.
- Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements made of 60 percent recycled plastic. 11-12% recycled nylon fishing nets.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
- Upper RipStop textile and fleece lining textile are both bluesign certified, solution dyed and made from 100 percent recycled GRS certified PET Polyester.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight