Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with timeless Scandinavian design. High shaft in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri membrane keeps the feet dry and the Primaloft Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth and in combination with the wide last the comfort level is very high. Full lacing enables fine tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in all kinds of winter weather, add to that a studded BUGrip outsole and its no wonder why Adak is the number one winter boot choice.
- BLOOM foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower recycled merino wool felt
- BUGdri membrane
- BUGdri membrane is made from 50% recycled PET polyester (GRS certified).
- BUGrip outsole
- EVA midsole with 20% BLOOM foam.
- Gold rated (LWG) DriTan oily Nubuck leather.
- Highly insulated for very low temperatures.
- Inner heel and toe reinforcements are made from 60% recycled fishnets nylon
- Lining made of bluesign and solution dyed fleece.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
- Primaloft Bio, a recycled and biodegradeable insulation material.
- Shaft in recycled non-mulesing felted wool made with scraps from Woolpowers production of clothes. Minimum 50% wool content.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight