Constructed of non-reactive, hard-anodized aluminum, the Halulite Pressure Cooker is lighter in weight and more efficient than most traditional camping pressure cookers. Loaded with safety features, you can safely and efficiently cook chicken, pot roast and ribs to perfection.
- High-performance, non-reactive, hard anodized aluminum construction provides exceptional efficiency and uniformity.
- Independent release valves prevent over-pressurization, even if one valve becomes clogged.
- Instructions and recipes included.
- Lighter, more compact design makes it easier to store and carry.
- Reduces cooking time by up to 66% saving fuel, effort and carbon emissions.
- Triple safety system locks lid until all pressure has dissipated.
- Major Dimension: 2.7 Liter
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Dimensions: 11.80'' x 8.20'' x 6.30''
- Material: Proprietary, Hard Anodized Alloy
- Product Use: Gourmet Backpacking, Car Camping
- All Ages
- Anodized Aluminum
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 6 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight