The Jade 63 proves that a week on the trail can feel like an overnight. This women's backpack combines lightweight construction with unrivaled comfort from the FreeFloat suspension. The dynamic, 3D Comfort Cradle hipbelt provides even, supportive pressure for those long mile days.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Floating top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Women's specific 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- MIDNIGHT NAVY
- Ship Dimension
- 17 x 26 x 9 inches
- Ship Weight