Offering extra capacity for guides and extended backcountry adventures, the Targhee 45 is Gregory's largest ski and snowboard pack. With 45 liters of space, it can support winter overnights on its own or provide a generous supplement to your gear sled on longer expeditions. Stable, torsionally flexible VertFlex suspension and full perimeter compression keep it balanced under load and close to the body for the descent, while ice tool and gear attachment points add mountaineering capability.
- A-frame and stowable diagonal ski carry straps
- Body Dimensions: 30.5" x 11.5" x 11.5"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Winter- and glove-friendly materials and hardware
- Dedicated avalanche safety pocket
- Dual stowable aluminum toggle ice axe retainers
- Dual-layer HD nylon bottom panel
- Gear loop, ice clipper slots, and zippered accessory pocket on hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve with insulated shoulder harness hose cover
- Internal security pocket
- Oversized top accessory and goggle pocket
- Stowable diagonal ski carry straps
- Stowable vertical snowboard / snowshoe carry straps
- Top-loading design with full-length back panel access to main compartment
- ATLANTIS BLUE
- Ship Dimension
- 17 x 25 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight