Appalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, Great Himalayan, Machu Picchu, Camino de Santiago you can hike them all. The Baltoro 85 offers massive capacity and the constantly adapting comfort of Response A3 suspension, allowing you to tackle the longest self-supported trips on your list. With enough room for any expedition load plus the kitchen sink, this 85-liter monster is the largest all-season backpack in Gregory's line.
- Body Dimensions: 34.0" x 19.5" x 15.75"
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- LumbarTune removable 10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard zipper
- Dusk Blue
- Ship Dimension
- 17 x 25 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight