Products in this bundle:
- 1x Tin CruiserSKU: FILS10005242214Our classic Cruiser, made of abrasion- and wind-resistant, water-repellent Tin Cloth. With a reinforced yoke and arms, snap-adjustable cuffs and multiple pockets, it's perfect for use in the field when the weather is unpredictable.
- 1x Tin Cloth HoodSKU: FILS10011242135Our water-repellent hood with attached rain-diverting visor buttons into select Filson Tin Cloth coats and jackets. Two-snap closure protects your lower face from wind and driving rain. The wide cut allows for an uncompromised field of vision.
Our Tin Cruiser was originally patterned for the Pacific Northwest's timber cruisers (surveyors). Made from wind-resistant, highly water-repellent Tin Cloth. It has a double back, forming a full-width rear pocket for extra storage. Includes two roomy utility pockets, unlined hand warmer pockets, upper utility pockets, a slotted pocket and a small front pocket. Average length in back is 30 inches. Made in USA. A water-repellent hood specially designed to work with and Tin Cloth Coat or Jacket. this hood buttons over the upturned collar of your Filson coat or jacket. 2 snaps in front. Draw string cinch cord to tighten fit. Roomy enough to be worn over a cap. Cut away sides allow wide range of vision. Does not fit Tin Cloth Packer Coat or Double Logger Coat. Made in USA
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs
- Comes with FREE Filson Tin Cloth Hood (Tan)
- Full width dual entry rear pocket and 6 snap front closure
- Two lower utility pockets with snap flap closures; one small snap pocket under left pocket flap; unlined hand warmer pockets behind lower utility pockets; two upper utility pockets with snap closures; one slotted pocket in front of left upper utility pock
- Water Repellent
- Model Name
- Tin Cruiser
- Ship Dimension
- 12.2 x 6.3 x 14.6 inches
- Ship Weight