Products in this bundle:
- 1x Tin Cloth Packer Coat - Extra-longSKU: FILS10002242106Two layers of Tin Cloth on the yoke and arms provide extra water-repellency and wind- and abrasion-resistance. Cut oversized for layering over multiple shirts and vests and for freedom of movement. Features a wool-lined snap tab collar. Accepts zip-in liners and optional hood.
- 1x Tin Cloth Packer HoodSKU: FILS10010242146Our water-repellent hood with attached rain-diverting visor buttons into Filson Packer and Logger coats. Two-snap closure protects your lower face from wind and driving rain. The wide cut allows for an uncompromised field of vision.
On horseback or afoot, when you're fully exposed to the elements, this jacket will do the job. For extra warmth and versatility, zip in one of the optional Outfitter Vest/Liners. Full one-piece cape provides double covering for the chest, upper back and arms. Four large utility pockets, vertical slot pockets and hand warmer pockets. Heavy-duty two-way brass zipper with wind-guard behind and storm flap in front. Adjustable cuffs, tab-closure neck. Collar is lined with wool. Average length is 33" long in back. Clean by wiping or brushing only -- gains character with use.
- 2 unlined hand warmer pockets underneath lower front pockets.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps.
- 4 pencil slots sewn over upper left front pocket.
- Accepts zip-in vest liner available in 4 weights, sold separately (see Style 91, 121,151 and 556).
- Adjustable snap tabs on wrists for a custom fit.
- Black plastic zippers for vest/liners.
- Button tab on inside collar fastens to button on neck of zip-in wool liner.
- Comes with FREE Filson Tin Cloth Packer Hood
- Fingertip or "three-quarter" length provides better protection against rain and abrasion.
- Grommets inside bottom pockets for water drainage.
- Heavy-duty two-way brass front zipper.
- Inside flat pocket.
- Long size has 1 longer sleeves and body.
- Made in USA.
- Oil Finish Tin Cloth provides maximum water repellency and durability.
- One-piece cape over shoulders, upper back, and sleeves creates two full layers of protection.
- Rear gusset expands over your saddle when horseback riding
- Snap tab prevents collar from falling flat when you have it turned up against wind and rain.
- Storm flap snaps shut to prevent wind and rain from passing through front zipper.
- Wind guard behind front zipper also prevents wind and rain from passing through.
- Wool-lined collar with 2 buttons for detachable hood.
- Model Name
- Packer Coat
- Ship Dimension
- 12.2 x 6.3 x 14.6 inches
- Ship Weight