Products in this bundle:
- 1x Tin Cloth Field JacketSKU: FILS10003242103Water-repellent work jacket with a wool-lined collar; drawcord waist and hem for custom fit; adjustable cuffs. Accepts Filson zip-in liners and button-in hoods. It has plenty of pockets and storm-flap closure for security against inclement weather.
- 1x Tin Cloth HoodSKU: FILS10011242135Our water-repellent hood with attached rain-diverting visor buttons into select Filson Tin Cloth coats and jackets. Two-snap closure protects your lower face from wind and driving rain. The wide cut allows for an uncompromised field of vision.
This field jacket wears like armor. Made from Filson's legendary oil finish Tin Cloth, it is designed for general field use or upland hunting, yet offers plenty of practical features for any outdoor activity. It features a warm, Mackinaw Wool-lined collar with a stand-up snap tab, a snap storm flap, a draw-cord waist and hem, adjustable inner cuffs and an interior zippered security pocket. The body is partially lined with comfortable, 100% cotton; sleeves are unlined. Average length in back is 31 inches. Made in USA. A water-repellent hood specially designed to work with and Tin Cloth Coat or Jacket. this hood buttons over the upturned collar of your Filson coat or jacket. 2 snaps in front. Draw string cinch cord to tighten fit. Roomy enough to be worn over a cap. Cut away sides allow wide range of vision. Does not fit Tin Cloth Packer Coat or Double Logger Coat. Made in USA.
- 2 upper Mackinaw wool-lined hand warmer slash pockets; 2 dual compartment bellows pockets with one-hand snaps; left interior zippered security pocket
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs and wool-lined snap tab collar; hanging loop at inside rear collar
- Comes with FREE Filson Tin Cloth Hood (Tan)
- Rear pocket is lined with coated nylon and accessible from both sides; Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps
- Water Repellent
- Ship Dimension
- 12.2 x 6.3 x 14.6 inches
- Ship Weight