A warm, fully-lined wool jac-shirt with a snap-closure front. As much a jacket as it is a heavy shirt, this updated Mackinaw Wool Jac-Shirt is warm, weather-resistant, and highly breathable. Filson's original Jac-Shirt, introduced nearly 50 years ago and built with soft and warm wool, serves as a heavy shirt or a light jacket. Its earned the enviable reputation for being the most versatile garment in a sportsmans tool kit. In 2016 we re-imagined that iconic classic, creating our beefiest jac-shirt with an entirely new level of warmth and protection.
- Built with 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool
- Built with the same wool thats sheltered foresters and sportsmen from wet and cold weather for over a century
- Care: Dry Clean
- Lined with Alaskan Guide flannel in the torso
- Lined with Filson's signature Alaskan Guide Flannel thats been a favorite of bush pilots, sportsmen and tradesmen for decades.
- The flannel-lined, angled-entry hand pockets warm your hands so you can maintain the dexterity to handle binoculars, shells, or tools.
- The left-chest pocket features a slotted utility pocket, perfect for stowing pens or small tools.
- The sleeves are lined in polyester twill for ease of layering.
- The snaps on the front closure, chest-pocket flaps and adjustable cuffs are absolutely reliable and easy to operate even with gloves on.
- This jac-shirt is built to stand up to the elements for years on end.
- Black Coffee Multi
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight