FIlson's Mackinaw Wool Hunting Jacket provides the breathable warmth thats made wool a trusted favorite in the field for centuries. The Mackinaw Wool keeps you comfortable in a wider range of weather conditions than any other fabric. Its tight weave resists wind, snow, and rain while allowing moist vapors from strenuous activity to escape. The shoulders, sleeves, and hood feature an overlay of waxed-cotton Cover Cloth for added water resistance. The Cover Cloth front cargo pockets are expandable for generous capacity, and the full-width rear pocket is lined with coated nylon so it can double as a game pocket. The drawcord-adjustable hood and hem provide a custom fit and the two-way front zipper provides ventilating versatility.
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs
- Features an internal zipper for attaching optional Filson zip-in liners.
- Filson's 100 percent virgin Mackinaw Wool features a unique fiber structure that wicks moisture to the tips for evaporation.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets behind cargo pockets
- Internal zipper for Filson zip-in liners
- Rear map/game pocket lined with coated nylon
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs and double-layer reinforced forearms.
- While there are many high-performance synthetic fabrics available, none can match the universal versatility and dependability of Filson's Mackinaw Wool.
- Wool sheds odors and is virtually silent in the woods, making it an ideal fabric for stalking quietly.
- Otter Green/Black
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight