This insulated Jac-shirt is a warm layer that combines the versatility of our original Jac-Shirt with the wind resistance and breathability of tightly woven cotton Cover Cloth. Dry finish Cover Cloth is lightweight cotton canvas thats been a customer favorite for several decades. The 6-oz. 100 percent cotton fabric is tightly woven to block cold wind while remaining quite breathable. Quilted between the inner and outer layers of Cover Cloth is lightweight polyester insulation that continues to insulate if it gets wet. The sleeves are lined with polyester twill that slides easily over layers. Hand pockets are lined with Filson's warm signature Alaska Guide flannel cotton. Chest pockets secure with snapped flaps that are one-hand-operable. Snap-secure front closure and adjustable cuffs. Shirttail hem.
- Flannel-lined hand pockets
- Lightweight polyfill quilted insulation
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- Made with signature dry finish Cover Cloth
- Relaxed fit allows room for midweight layers underneath
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Snap-flap chest pockets
- Snap-front closure
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 11 x 9 inches
- Ship Weight