Products in this bundle:
On horseback or afoot, when you're fully exposed to the elements, this jacket will do the job. For extra warmth and versatility, zip in one of the optional Outfitter Vest/Liners. Full one-piece cape provides double covering for the chest, upper back and arms. Four large utility pockets, vertical slot pockets and hand warmer pockets. Heavy-duty two-way brass zipper with wind-guard behind and storm flap in front. Adjustable cuffs, tab-closure neck. Collar is lined with wool. Average length is 33" long in back. Clean by wiping or brushing only -- gains character with use.
- 2 unlined hand warmer pockets underneath lower front pockets.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps.
- 4 pencil slots sewn over upper left front pocket.
- Accepts zip-in vest liner available in 4 weights, sold separately (see Style 91, 121,151 and 556).
- Adjustable snap tabs on wrists for a custom fit.
- Black plastic zippers for vest/liners.
- Button tab on inside collar fastens to button on neck of zip-in wool liner.
- Comes with Forest Green Mackinaw Wool Vest Liner
- Fingertip or "three-quarter" length provides better protection against rain and abrasion.
- Grommets inside bottom pockets for water drainage.
- Heavy-duty two-way brass front zipper.
- Inside flat pocket.
- Made in USA.
- Oil Finish Tin Cloth provides maximum water repellency and durability.
- One-piece cape over shoulders, upper back, and sleeves creates two full layers of protection.
- Rear gusset expands over your saddle when horseback riding
- Snap tab prevents collar from falling flat when you have it turned up against wind and rain.
- Storm flap snaps shut to prevent wind and rain from passing through front zipper.
- Wind guard behind front zipper also prevents wind and rain from passing through.
- Wool-lined collar with 2 buttons for detachable hood.
- Model Name
- Packer Coat
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 5 x 18 inches
- Ship Weight