Saddle-grade Bridle Leather makes for a belt so strong, you're more likely to outgrow it than to wear it out. With seven holes for a custom fit, we're giving you some room to plan ahead. Sourced from North American hides and tanned in the USA, this durable leather is strong enough to retain its integrity even when repeatedly twisted, bent and worn.
- 2 brass snaps allow buckle to be replaced
- 7 holes punched approximately 1 inch apart
- Belt loop
- Can stretch under constant strain
- Color can vary, due to variations in the tanning process, or just from one hide to another
- Durable and long lasting
- Made in USA
- Solid brass roller buckle
- Stiff at first, but quickly becomes supple with use
- 1-1/2" width for wearing with most pants
- Made with saddle-grade Bridle Leather from North American hides, tanned in the USA
- Roller buckle closure
- Rustproof metal roller buckle
- Seven holes to accommodate custom fit
- Bridle leather
- Order your normal waist size.
- approximately 6 oz
- Genuine Bridle Leather, 100% cowhide, vegetable tanned
- Care Instructions:
- Clean away surface soil or buildup by wiping with a damp cloth, or scrubbing with a brush, using warm water to loosen up any caked mud or dirt if necessary.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight