Products in this bundle:
- 1x 1 1/2 inch Leather Belt 63202SKU: FILS63202200214Saddle-grade Bridle Leather makes for a belt so strong, you're more likely to outgrow it than to wear it out. With seven holes for a custom fit, we're giving you some room to plan ahead. Sourced from North American hides and tanned in the USA, this durable leather is strong enough to retain its integrity even when repeatedly twisted, bent and worn.
This 1 1/2 sturdy Genuine Bridle Leather belt feature a solid brass roller buckle that can be removed to substitute your favorite buckle set. Purchase the same size as your waist measurement. Made in USA. This 1 1/2 sturdy Genuine Bridle Leather belt feature a solid brass roller buckle that can be removed to substitute your favorite buckle set. Purchase the same size as your waist measurement. Made in USA.
- 1 1/2" width
- 2 brass snaps allow buckle to be replaced
- 7 holes punched approximately 1 inch apart
- Belt loop
- Bridle leather is traditionally used to make saddles and horse tack
- Can stretch under constant strain
- Color can vary, due to variations in the tanning process, or just from one hide to another
- Durable and long lasting
- Made in USA
- Solid brass roller buckle
- Stiff at first, but quickly becomes supple with use
- Order your normal waist size.
- approximately 6 oz
- Genuine Bridle Leather, 100% cowhide, vegetable tanned
- Care Instructions:
- Clean away surface soil or buildup by wiping with a damp cloth, or scrubbing with a brush, using warm water to loosen up any caked mud or dirt if necessary.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight