Products in this bundle:
- 1x 1 1/2 inch Leather Belt 63202SKU: FILS63202200206Saddle-grade Bridle Leather makes for a belt so strong, you're more likely to outgrow it than to wear it out. With seven holes for a custom fit, we're giving you some room to plan ahead. Sourced from North American hides and tanned in the USA, this durable leather is strong enough to retain its integrity even when repeatedly twisted, bent and worn.
This Filson belt is made of leather and is meant to take on heavy wear. The belt has been made to last and will not wear down easily. This Filson belt is made of leather and is meant to take on heavy wear. The belt has been made to last and will not wear down easily.
- Bridle leather
- Can stretch under constant strain
- Durable and long lasting
- Solid brass roller buckle
- Stiff at first, but quickly becomes supple with use
- 1-1/2" width for wearing with most pants
- Made with saddle-grade Bridle Leather from North American hides, tanned in the USA
- Roller buckle closure
- Rustproof metal roller buckle
- Seven holes to accommodate custom fit
- 2 brass snaps allow buckle to be replaced
- 7 holes punched approximately 1 inch apart
- Belt loop
- Color can vary, due to variations in the tanning process, or just from one hide to another
- Made in USA
- Order your normal waist size.
- approximately 6 oz
- Genuine Bridle Leather, 100% cowhide, vegetable tanned
- Care Instructions:
- Clean away surface soil or buildup by wiping with a damp cloth, or scrubbing with a brush, using warm water to loosen up any caked mud or dirt if necessary.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight