Products in this bundle:
- 1x Mackinaw Wool CruiserSKU: FILS10043010214
Filson's patented Cruiser - as warm, functional and durable today as it was in 1914. The original. Designed by Clinton C. Filson to protect timber cruisers during long days in the woods, the Mackinaw Cruiser quickly became famous based on its reliability and exceptional merits: warmth, comfort, and durability. Made of Filson's heaviest virgin Mackinaw Wool, the Cruiser is a proven barrier against wind, rain, snow, and cold; the longer cut provides extra warmth and protection. Four front utility pockets and a full width back pocket create a double layer over most of the body; an inside open pocket holds gloves and extras; handwarmer pockets sit behind the lower utility pockets..
- 100% virgin wool absorbs up to 30% of its weight in water without becoming damp or clammy.
- 2 hand warmer pockets underneath lower front pockets.
- 26 oz. Mackinaw Wool is thick, heavy, and offers superior warmth and durability.
- 3 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps.
- 6-button front.
- Button closure at wrist cuffs.
- Inside left chest pocket.
- Large rear "cruiser" pocket covers entire back, accessible from either side through snap flaps.
- Made in USA.
- Wool is naturally quiet in the field.
- Your suit size would normally be your correct size. If you intend to layer heavily underneath your Filson coat, Filson recommends that you order one size larger than your suit size.
- approximately 3 lbs 4 oz
- Mackinaw wool, 26 oz. 100% virgin wool (all colors except Charcoal, which is 24 oz.)
- Professionally dry clean only
- Ship Dimension
- 12.2 x 6.3 x 14.6 inches
- Ship Weight