Products in this bundle:
- 1x Operator PackSKU: EBERG4MMThe G4 is the second generation M3 Operator. It represents everything that Eberlestock has learned about the needs of the professional military sniper community. It is a true go-to-war pack, derived from the lessons learned from the Phantom and Gunslinger products, and augmented with the first-hand knowledge of the Navy SEAL who is at the helm of McMillan Tactical. When shooting from the pack, you have direct access to all of the pockets. The side pockets peel back to expose PALS-type webbing that can be used to mount ammo or other items.The Operator has elements similar to other Eberlestock packs. Its layout is much like the Phantom, but it's bigger and has a two-chamber main compartment, plus the outer front pockets. Like the Gunslinger, the Operator's pack bag and Backscabbard are sewn integrally together. They've built the pack to satisfy the reality that a classic "drag bag" is rarely likely to be used by a modern military scout or sniper, and some benefits of simplicity and weight savings are gained by integrating the whole package into a single unit.
- 1x (Byrd Knife) Flight Folding Knife - Stainless SteeSKU: SPYD376014-22-164The Flight has a hollow-ground blade manufactured using 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which is similar to AUS-8 in its properties, performance and function. 8Cr13MoV steel contains both molybdenum and vanadium. Molybdenum enhances the strength and hardness of the steel, vanadium its wear resistance and toughness. Carbon augments the steel's tensile strength and increases its resistance to wear and abrasion. Resulting from this recipe is blade steel that retains a sharp cutting edge over time and use. Most byrds are available with a plain or combination plain/serrated cutting edge.
The "comet" shaped opening hole is a trademark of the byrd line and is synonymous with the stringent quality requirements, high performance materials and manufacturing, which go into every knife. fully stainless handles have a sequence of ergonomic curves that fit into the palm for comfort and fatigue-free control while cutting. For additional safety, a portion of the lock release is ground away. This is a design add-on conceived by custom knifemaker David Boye and eliminates the chance of gripping the knife tightly enough to unintentionally release the lock. All byrds feature a pocket clip that clips the knife inside a pocket and it attaches to either end of the folder for tip-up or tip-down right-hand carry.
- Comes with FREE Spyderco Flight Byrd Knife
- High quality, extremely comfortable harness and waist belt. Compact for use with body armor and other gear, yet supportive
- New "shooter harness" is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads
- Stowable compression and aux load attachment straps.
- Wide bottom BackscabbardTM lets you carry rifle butt down or muzzle down
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 17 x 25 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight