Products in this bundle:
- 1x Just One PackSKU: EBERJ34HPIntroducing the latest evolution of our famous J34 Just One pack. If you're going to own just one hunting pack, you should make it a "Just One."The J34 is the latest refined version of our original Just One design. Each year, we look for small details to improve upon, in a continuous quest to make our products better. The J34 features a new streamlined shape, vertically adjustable torso length, waterproof zippers, a high-visibility interior (no more groping for a black flashlight in a black compartment), deep "3D" ventilated padding, scabbard drainage and cleanout access.Otherwise, as many of our customers have requested from us, the basic foundation of this pack is the same good thing we've been offering for several years. The J34 is still the same terrific all-around pack; it's suspension is designed to move with your body, making it comfortable to wear as a daypack, and the pack is supremely capable and comfortable under a heavy load. Try one, and see why there's a growing movement afoot in the hunting community that's saying that the Just One is the best hunting pack ever built.People are really impressed when they see how our Just One can grow into a terrific meat pack. The logic is simple: the pack is made to fit right behind your torso for active hunting. It's very compact and doesn't protrude far from your body, so it doesn't get in your way. Then, when you have game down, open the pack up and start hauling meat. Our tough, soft-finish camo packs have an exclusive ventilated mesh-fronted meat compartment, so your meat will be able to cool while you pack it.The latest model of the Just One family shares the essential features of all of the others in the line. It's extremely versatile. Starting at an ultra-compact 2300 cubic inches, it expands to 4600 with its built-in Cam Expansion system. Add a Super Spike Duffel's 3500 cubic inches, and you get a 8100 cubic inch load hauler. The photo below shows the full sequence:
- 1x (Byrd Knife) Flight Folding Knife - Stainless SteeSKU: SPYD376014-22-164The Flight has a hollow-ground blade manufactured using 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which is similar to AUS-8 in its properties, performance and function. 8Cr13MoV steel contains both molybdenum and vanadium. Molybdenum enhances the strength and hardness of the steel, vanadium its wear resistance and toughness. Carbon augments the steel's tensile strength and increases its resistance to wear and abrasion. Resulting from this recipe is blade steel that retains a sharp cutting edge over time and use. Most byrds are available with a plain or combination plain/serrated cutting edge.
The "comet" shaped opening hole is a trademark of the byrd line and is synonymous with the stringent quality requirements, high performance materials and manufacturing, which go into every knife. fully stainless handles have a sequence of ergonomic curves that fit into the palm for comfort and fatigue-free control while cutting. For additional safety, a portion of the lock release is ground away. This is a design add-on conceived by custom knifemaker David Boye and eliminates the chance of gripping the knife tightly enough to unintentionally release the lock. All byrds feature a pocket clip that clips the knife inside a pocket and it attaches to either end of the folder for tip-up or tip-down right-hand carry.
- Capable and comfortable under a heavy load
- Comes with FREE Spyderco Flight Byrd Knife
- High-visibility interior
- It''s suspension is designed to move with your body
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 16.1 x 12.3 x 22 inches
- Ship Weight