The Phantom is a highly focussed lightweight climbing carabiner. I-Beam construction improves the strength to weight ratio, a minimised gate notch reduces snagging, and sound fundamental design encourages correct loading. The Phantom can be used on lightweight quickdraws, to rack gear, or to hold essentials like nut keys.
- Carabiners with wire gates need a gate notch to achieve their full strength rating. The notches on these carabiners are as small as possible while remaining functional, reducing the chance of them snagging on other equipment.
- Coloured carabiners allow colour coding of gear on your rack, helping you select the right piece of protection first time on a big trad lead.
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging, a process which allows metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality.
- These carabiners are ideal for building a lightweight rack, whether its for fast and light alpine ascents or trad onsight success.
- Wire gates are the lightest gate type available, and resist freezing shut in cold conditions. They are crucial in reducing the weight of your rack, and are ideal for trad, winter, and alpine climbing.
- Ship Dimension
- 9 x 11 x 4 inches
- Ship Weight