CAPiTA Women's The Equalizer By Jess Kimura - 150
SKU: CAPI-000810107803998 Part Number: 1231143-MSC-150 Barcode: 810107803998
THE EQUALIZER BY JESS KIMURA
Inspired by Jess Kimura's progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and other riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women.
The series now features an updated custom-designed hybrid camber profile, providing positive camber through the length of the board for carving control, while reverse camber in the nose and tail maximizes float in powder.
The Equalizer's ride and response have been upgraded for 2023 by implementing the all-new META Core to achieve a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain, while Technora Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power. Also featuring a Quantum Drive high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women's freeride boards on the market.
This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster.
- HOLYSHEET Fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight.
- Many of our most sought after models feature Triaxial fiberglass on the top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- The QUANTUM DRIVE running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethelene.
- We have interwoven TECHNORA with an extremely lightweight and all-natural Flax fiber to invigorate every construction combination for maximum turning and ollie power.
- We took our extremely lightweight P2 Superlight Core, added high bending and shock absorbing Beech stringers running through the inserts for increased strength and even snappier pop.
- With an excellent tensile strength and fatigue resistance, TECHNORA is an aramid fiber that functions as a shock absorber and energy source when integrated into a snowboard construction layup.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 6 x 59 inches
- Ship Weight