CAPiTA Women's Space Metal Fantasy - 145
SKU: CAPI-000810107803554 Part Number: 1231124-MSC-145 Barcode: 810107803554
SPACE METAL FANTASY
The five-time Transworld Good Wood Award-winning Space Metal Fantasy is widely regarded as one of the best women's park boards on the market. However, to be fair, labeling it as a park board severely understates its potential.
We present this as a park series for classification purposes, but in truth, it's much more than that. The Space Metal Fantasy is fun for carving around the slopes, playing on features in the park, and even floats ridiculously well in powder. This very forgiving reverse camber shape provides a fun experience for beginner to intermediate riders looking to expedite the learning curve and take their riding to the next level on many different types of terrain. The S.M.F. is a vehicle for progression and can excel in any riding environment without breaking the bank.
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float e ortlessly in powder.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- SPECIAL BLEND is an eco-friendly we lay-up process that uses our MAGIC BEAN resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties.
- SUPERDRIVE EX is the benchmark for sintruded base material.
- The SUPERDRIVE base material lives in the Sintruded category of boards that deliver benefits of both sintruded and extruded bases.
- These bases take the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating extruded base material, but due to higher pressure and temperature, increase the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases.
- This adhesion process improves the factory's working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories around the world.
- This expands the durability and surface strength, creating a base that will be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain while retaining low maintenance and carefree lifepan of the board.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 4 x 64 inches
- Ship Weight