CAPiTA Women's Birds Of A Feather - 150
SKU: CAPI-000810107802809 Part Number: 1231108-MSC-150 Barcode: 810107802809
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
A technical adaptation of the best-selling D.O.A. series, the Birds of a Feather offers the legendary performance of one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world, replicated into flex patterns and geometric sizing to meet women's riding requests. This snowboard is so damn fun that the do-anything, go-anywhere Birds of a Feather is ready to change your riding forever.
With a medium flex that's easy to turn, this hybrid-camber, all-terrain performer has inspired countless knockoffs chasing its success. The Birds of a Feather breaks down industry barriers with a comprehensive size range, including an expanded dedicated wide offering for women with larger boot sizes.
Are you ready to progress and experience snowboarding at new heights this season? If so, the Birds of a Feather is for you.
Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster.
- Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- FORTRESS KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bounded by a Kevlar 'S' wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- SPECIAL BLEND is an eco-friendly we lay-up process that uses our MAGIC BEAN resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties.
- The QUANTUM DRIVE running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene.
- This adhesion process improves the factory's working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories around the world.
- We increase power and response on a wide range of models by integrating different adaptations of carbon fiber thickness, width, weight, or weave while ensuring our boards remain ultralight.
- Known for its rigidity, high-tensile strength, low weight, high-temperature tolerance, and low thermal expansion, Carbon Fiber is one of the most popular materials used in today's high-performance applications.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 4 x 64 inches
- Ship Weight