CAPiTA Men's Ultrafear Camber - 147
SKU: CAPI-000810107803103 Part Number: 1231116-MSC-147 Barcode: 810107803103
As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner, the ULTRAFEAR is a true CAPiTA team rider favorite and is available in both standard and reverse camber options.
No matter your camber preference, you can now attack your local resort and terrain park with the powerful pop of its tech-packed construction and the playful freestylin' feel the ULTRAFEAR provides underfoot.
The ULTRAFEAR Camber option gives you enhanced ollie power and edge retention for high-speed carving via an elongated camber profile. These boards shine on jumps, jibs, transitions and stand as one of the world's great freestyle resort and park boards.
Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, our CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM is placed in between the steel edge and the ABS sidewall for increased protection from blunt force impacts.
- Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- HOLYSHEET Fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight.
- Known for its rigidity, high-tensile strength, low weight, high-temperature tolerance, and low thermal expansion, Carbon Fiber is one of the most popular materials used in today's high-performance applications.
- Many of our most sought after models feature Triaxial fiberglass on the top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- These bases take the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating extruded base material, but due to higher pressure and temperature, increase the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 6 x 59 inches
- Ship Weight