CAPiTA Men's Outerspace Living Wide - 157W
SKU: CAPI-000810107802946 Part Number: 1231111-MSC-157W Barcode: 810107802946
The Outerspace Living features a true-twin freestyle shape blended with an all-terrain camber profile built for freeriding. The inserts are slightly set back to reflect how most riders prefer to mount their bindings on this model, technically making it a directional twin, while retaining the option to mount centered as a true twin depending on stance preference. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while an elevated nose and tail help the board swim through variable conditions.
Forgiving when you want them to be while powerful enough to handle sticky situations, these decks feature the Multizone Core, which provides resort riding response as well as performance in side-country conditions. Do you want to crush laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Known for it's rigidity, high-tensile strength, low weight, high-temperature tolerance, and low thermal expansion, Carbon Fiber is one of the most popular materials used in today's high-performance applications.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly reengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex capita hotspot board
- SPECIAL BLEND is an eco-friendly we lay-up process that uses our MAGIC BEAN resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties.
- SUPERDRIVE EX is the benchmark for sintruded material.
- The SUPERDRIVE base material lives in the Sintruded category of boards that deliver benefits of both sintered and extruded bases.
- These bases take the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating extruded base material, but due to higher pressure and temperature, increase the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases.
- This adhesion process improves the factory's working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories around the world.
- We increase power and response on a wide range of models by integrating different adaptations of carbon fiber thickness, width, weight, or weave ensuring our boards remain ultralight.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 4 x 64 inches
- Ship Weight