CAPiTA Men's Mercury - 157
SKU: CAPI-000810107803912 Part Number: 1231141-MSC-157 Barcode: 810107803912
The Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility, from powder and kickers to side hits and park laps.
The Mercury is designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all. Featuring a paulownia and poplar Hover Core, among many other technical attributes like Amplitex V-Tech Amplifiers, the Mercury's durability and ollie power reign supreme.
This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- Amplitex is a next-generation natural flax fiber woven with carbon strands that is featured in our high-end snowboard constructions.
- An energetic premium core that is ultralight and strong with excellent dampening properties
- Custom formulated and exclusive to The Mothership, our engineers have worked tirelessly with the world's leading polyethylene running base supplier to create HYPERDRIVE.
- HOLYSHEET Fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight.
- Many of our most sought after models feature Triaxial fiberglass on the top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- This fusion tape brings the best of two worlds; the reactive energy of carbon and the lightweight and dampening aspects of flax.
- With exceptional anti-friction properties due to high molecular mass and specialized processing aids, this sintered material has a proprietary composition and is beyond fast.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 4 x 64 inches
- Ship Weight