CAPiTA Men's Kazu Kokubo Pro - 154
SKU: CAPI-000810107803844 Part Number: 1231140-MSC-154 Barcode: 810107803844
KAZU KOKUBO PRO
Fast and powerful, this is the switchblade of powder boards. The redesigned Kazu Kokubo Pro comes in a compact chassis with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail, making this award-winning series quick and maneuverable. This versatility is perfect for side-country powder mornings that transition to resort riding after youve tracked your secret stash.
For 2023, the Kazu Pro has been re-shaped to feature new camber lines intended to soften the tail and accommodate a wider range of conditions for a wider range of riders. This enhanced release comes with an even faster high-speed sintered base and the Moonshot Omni Tune straight from The Mothership's space-age grinding line.
While it's a lofty goal, this board is your first step towards trying to emulate Kazu's legendary riding style.
The ALPINE V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum turning power while increasing float and landing stability. The camber runs deep into the tail on the Kazu providing enhanced performance for this freestyle powder series. The Kazu Kokubo Pro and Supernova uses traditional tip and tail arcs.
- Amplitex is a next-generation natural flax fiber woven with carbon strands that is featured in our high-end snowboard constructions.
- Bamboo Power Rods compliment the Panda Hover Core with strength and durability for increased power and pop.
- Custom formulated and exclusive to The Mothership, our engineers have worked tirelessly with the world's leading polyethylene running base supplier to create HYPERDRIVE.
- HOLYSHEET Fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight.
- The MOONSHOT OMNI-TUNE is an aftermarket high-performance race-base structure that wicks water from your base at a 45-degree angle making these boards fast as f*#k to the lift line or to the finish line.
- The two fibers are highly compatible since they have simplar properties regarding thermal expansion and failure strain, creating a uniformly flexing reinforcement that's light, snappy and durable all in one.
- This fusion tape brings the best of two worlds; the reactive energy of carbon and the lightweight and dampening aspects of flax.
- Ultra lightweight core enhanced with Bamboo Power Rods for maximum power and response.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 4 x 64 inches
- Ship Weight