CAPiTA Men's D.o.a. Wide - 161W
SKU: CAPI-000810107802731 Part Number: 1231107-MSC-161W Barcode: 810107802731
The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation, and these boards back it up. A winner of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became our #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of wide sizes.
The P2 Superlight Core reduces weight while providing high-impact resistance and maximum pop. With additional construction technology like Fortress Aramid Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands proud as the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything freestyle deck.
Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster.
- Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- FORTRESS KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bounded by a Kevlar 'S' wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other.
- PLT Topsheet Technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without using any solvents or toxic laquers in finishing.
- Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- SPECIAL BLEND is an eco-friendly we lay-up process that uses our MAGIC BEAN resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties.
- This adhesion process improves the factory's working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories around the world.
- We increase power and response on a wide range of models by integrating different adaptations of carbon fiber thickness, width, weight, or weave while ensuring our boards remain ultralight.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 4 x 64 inches
- Ship Weight