This thigh-length Shelburne Parka is the perfect jacket for those frigid days when you require maximum protection. This TEI 3 jacket is sure to keep you warm without sacrificing style. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of Canada Goose's interchangeable Hood Trim accessories. Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83 percent Polyester and 17 percent Cotton.
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- FUR ORIGIN North America
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Made in Canada
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Quilt-through design
- Canada Goose
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 20 x 7 inches
- Ship Weight