This mid-length parka is crafted from Canada Goose's durable Arctic Tech fabric thats designed to face harsh elements. Wear it sleek and straight or tighten the adjustable waist to create an A-line silhouette, which helps keep icy drafts out. A longer back hem offers superior protection from cold and wind.
- ORIGIN Made in Canada
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- CARE Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- FUR ORIGIN North America
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage. Back gusset with zipper closure opens up to adjust fit and add range of motion without compromising warmth and protection
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Canada Goose
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 20 x 7 inches
- Ship Weight