Down-filled gloves that are designed to keep you warm without adding bulk. They're Lightweight, water-resistant and touch screen compatible. Similar to Canada Goose's HyBridge outerwear, these down-filled gloves are designed to keep you warm without adding bulk. They are crafted in a lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof shell, with touch screen compatible sensor pads at index finger and thumb.
- A tab with grommet at sides of wrists work with an included carabiner that can be used to attach gloves together, or for clipping to your parka
- CARE Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Feather-Light Ripstop fabric shell is lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof for protection in unpredictable weather
- Features signature double-stripe reflective details across back of hands for added visibility in low light
- Fully lined with moisture-wicking brushed fabric for added comfort and softness
- Insulated gauntlet provides extra coverage and is roomy enough to layer over a jacket sleeve. An elastic on interior edge seals out drafts to lock in heat
- ORIGIN Made in China
- Premium 600-fill-power white goose down insulation adds warmth without weighing you down
- Reinforced with polyurethane fabric at palm adds durability and grip
- Touch screen compatible sensor pads at index fingers and thumbs let you use your device without sacrificing warmth
- Wrist leashes can be used to secure gloves and can be removed when not needed
- Canada Goose
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 20 x 7 inches
- Ship Weight