One of the most-loved styles, the Chilliwack Bomber, gets an update with streamlined hood details and elevated trims. Developed for post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.?
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with snap closures, 1 pen pocket on left sleeve.
- Adjustable down-filled snorkel hood adds warmth and element protection
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Canada Goose
- FORTUNE RED
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 19 x 7 inches
- Ship Weight