The Zone is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the award-winning comfort and breathability of Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of Shadows to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag. The Zones upper consist of Black Diamonds Engineered Knit Technology, which provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability-meaning you can go hard at the gym without worrying about your feet overheating. The shoes last is downturned and based on their aggressive shape, making the Zone adept at pulling hard on steep rock or plastic. The Zones sticky Fuze rubber is molded - inspired by the way they forge their carabiners - and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is Black Diamonds engineered solution to optimize their shoes rubber and rands for consistency and comfort. The shoes vamp area also has printed rubber for extra friction while toe-hooking, and the medium-flex midsole adds a balance of sensitivity and power. For hard training sessions, this is the Zone you want to be in.
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Regular last for regular to higher - volume feet.
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- Black Diamond
- Astral Blue
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight