Twistercane Bio Foam Pad - Green/gray - Hiking Seat - 20x12
SKU: BIGA-000841487134808 Part Number: PTCBFHS21 Barcode: 841487134808
TwisterCane BioFoam Sleeping Pads are engineered for ultralight backcountry summer trips to high alpine winter conditions. The closed-cell foam technology provides a firm, cushioned barrier between you and the ground; smooth on one side with a tire tread pattern on the other. Use alone or layer it with an air pad for added insulation. Made from sugarcane biomass in a process that removes carbon from the atmosphere and sourced using Proforest standards.
- A comfortable backcountry mat on uneven ground, adding protection from dirt, wet grass, or snow
- Create a four-season system when paired with an insulated air chamber pad while sleeping on frozen ground or snow
- Durable and long lasting
- Light enough to carry anywhere and makes a great bleacher seat for spectator events
- More environmentally conscious material with unique EVA foam that contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin.
- More warmth and comfort with two foam layers of texture for option of dimples up or dimples down
- Provides a firm, insulated barrier with closed-cell foam technology and balance between warmth and comfort with die-cut peaks and heat-trapping valleys
- Rolls tight to save space and weight
- Sugarcane is a renewable raw material that contributes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by CO2 capture.
- The sugarcane resin we source is derived from sugarcane grown and harvested following Proforest standards and audited by a third party
- Use alone, on top, or underneath an insulated air chamber pad for additional warmth and comfort
- Big Agnes
- Hiking Seat - 20x12
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight