Seedhouse SL tents have become the signature series in the Big Agnes backpacking line, pieces of gear to stand the test of time. Like a gin martini or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Seedhouse SL tents are simple, efficient and classic. If its your cross-country bike tour or the weekend peak youve been looking to bag, the Seedhouse will forever be faithful. Improvements include steeper side walls and a dry entry vestibule.
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight Angle Hubs
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Gear loft loops included
- Lightweight DAC angle hubs and NR joints create steep wall architecture
- Media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Updated design increases usable interior space without increased weight
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 18.5"
- Floor area: 27 sq ft
- Vestibule area: 8 sq ft
- Head Height: 41"
- Foot Height: 22"
- Big Agnes
- All Ages
- Number of Doors
- 3 Season
- Sleeping Capacity
- 2 Person
- Weight (Lbs)
- 3 - 4.99 lbs
- Ship Dimension
- 9.8 x 9.4 x 16.6 inches