Our Guard Station 8 is a dome-style mountaineering expedition dream shelter burly enough to withstand extreme high-altitude, high-alpine conditions. The Guard Station 8 features an external pole design which means it can be set up as a free-standing group shelter, or clip in the tent body to create a double-wall tent. The DAC exoskeleton pole system is incredibly strong and offers generous living space, with polyester rip-stop material developed to provide high UV resistance and stability in the most extreme environments.
- DAC exoskeleton pole system maximizes architectural strength and creates extensive livable space
- Dome shape minimizes snow and wind load
- Heavy-gauge materials ensure this shelter is ready for the most extreme Alpine conditions
- House the entire crew, use as a medical tent, mess hall or command center
- Mountaineers, climbers and summit-seekers - this one's for you! Our Guard Station mountaineering dome brings durable, basecamp-ready design and materials to high-altitude expeditions
- Multiple interior loops for attaching accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
- Peek at the peak through one of six windows without opening doors. Windows can be opened for venting or closed up tight in extreme weather
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners
- Single-wall structure minimizes bad-weather impact during set up
- Accessory Body creates a separate living and sleeping space that takes up half the area of the shelter - sold separately.
- Features two ceiling vents for air flow
- Big Agnes
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 15 x 11 inches
- Ship Weight