Blacktail tents offer a spacious sleeping area for two campers. Easy access through two side entry doors and vestibules makes climbing over your tent mate for an early morning bathroom run a thing of the past. An excellent value for the entry-level backpacker, car camper or those who just want a super comfortable, basic tent to bring on the trail.
- 12 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind.
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Footprint sold separately
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits SQUARE gear sold separately
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Two internal media pockets
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Floor Area: 29 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Head Height: 42"
- Big Agnes
- Number of Doors
- 3 Season
- Sleeping Capacity
- 2 Person
- Weight (Lbs)
- 5 - 10 lbs
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 18 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight