This composite assisted opening knife utilizes the same AXIS Assist mechanism as the Barrage series but has a broader blade and gives a slimmer, fuller handle feel with added strength of G10 scales. Made in USA.
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) premium stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics, including excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. The well-balanced stainless steel makes it one of the best choice for daily tasks.
- BENCHMADE LIFETIME WARRANTY: We take pride in making high quality, precision knives. We will repairor replace, free of charge to the original owner, all genuine Benchmade knives purchased from an authorized dealer that are found to have defects in mater
- BLADE STYLE: 3.26" (8.28cm) Drop-point style blade, weighing 4.28oz. (121.34g)
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The G10 handle offers exceptional strength to weight, imperviousness to moisture, and is physically stable under a wide range of temperatures. Also, includes a standard reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. AXIS assist knives also feature integrated safety lock systems.
- 1000001Bk Black Plain Edge
- Assisted Opening
- Blade Edge Type
- Blade Finish Color
- Black Coated
- Blade Type
- Folding Blade
- Ship Dimension
- 0.8 x 0.8 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight