A Benchmade designed, AXIS gent knife, the Valet is comfortable to carry in slacks and ready to get the job done when called upon for bigger tasks. Designed and manufactured in the USA with Austrian blade steel.
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: M390 (60-62 HRC) is a super-performance blade steel with exceptional cutting ability and wear resistance. Extremely high carbon and chrome content also give it the best corrosion resistance of any martenistic stainless alloy.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.
- BLADE STYLE: 2.96" (7.52cm) Drop-point style blade, weighing only 2.18oz. (61.80g)
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The G10 handle offers exceptional strength to weight, imperviousness to moisture, and is physically stable under a wide range of temperatures. Also, includes a standard tip-up clip and a lanyard hole.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- 485 Satin Plain Edge
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 8 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight