Benchmade's precision crafted writing tools are proudly made in the U.S.A. and feature machine turned aluminum bodies and caps with O-ring for a secure seal. (Fisher Space cartridge)
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.
- APPEALING AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Ergonomic knurling pattern for optimum comfort and minimum stress on the hand.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: All pens are made of anodized aluminum, titanium, stainless steel, or damascus bodies to provide a sturdy shell.
- LONG-LASTING INK: The Fisher Space Pen ink cartridge allows continued use beyond an ordinary ballpoint.
- RELIABLE MECHANISM: The O-Ring pressure fit cap securely snaps open and closed to assist in the avoidance of ink dry out.
- 1100-8 Red/Black W/ Black Ink
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight