The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real-world feedback, and applying Bell's cumulative knowledge of impact management. Bell's unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard-shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS -- enabling them to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design and maximized ventilation. And thanks to a smart combination of the MIPS layer and retention system, the Z20 sets a new standard in fit and comfort. Superb fit is further optimized with the Float Fit Race retention system, featuring height- and width-adjustable cradles and an intuitive, easy-to-use tension dial, and then finished off with their comfortable and sweat-wicking X-Static padding. No matter how long, hot or hard the ride is, the Z20 will ensure that cool heads prevail.
- 18 VENTS
- FLOAT FIT RACE - A STATE-OF-THE-ART LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM FEATURING SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH MIPS, AN EASY-TO-TURN DIAL, WIDE-RANGE VERTICAL ADJUSTMENT AND PADDED WIDTH-ADJUSTABLE CRADLES
- FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL - A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMET'S OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET.
- LIGHTWEIGHT STRAPS
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES: QUICK-ADJUST FASTENERS THAT HELP KEEP STRAPS FLAT AND PROPERLY POSITIONED
- OVERBROW VENTILATION FEATURES INTAKE PORTS ON THE BROW OF THE HELMET TO USHER IN COOL AIR AND PUSH IT THROUGH THE AIR-CHANNEL MATRIX FOR FULL-HEAD VENTILATION
- PROGRESSIVE LAYERING: THE PROCESS OF ENGINEERING A HELMET LINER WITH VARIABLE EPS FOAM DENSITIES TO BETTER MANAGE THE TRANSFER OF ENERGIES AFTER SOME IMPACTS
- SWEAT GUIDE PAD DESIGN PULLS MOISTURE AWAY FROM THE BROW PAD AND AWAY FROM EYEWEAR
- X-STATIC PADDING - QUICK-DRYING MATERIALS, WOVEN WITH REAL SILVER FIBERS, INHIBIT GROWTH OF ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA AND FUNGI
- Bell Sports
- M/G BLK
- Model Name
- Z20 MIPS